Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hi

This is my first blog, in fact this is my first creative writing I've ever done besides for school. I'm really not sure what to write but I have a feeling that most of my posts will be some how related to my feelings and thoughts. At this point I'm really not sure where to start so this is as far as I've gotten. I am open to people asking me question and even suggesting topics for me to write about because like I said I have absolutely no plan for my posts. This blog was started on a whim after I viewed a friend's blog and it made me want to create one for myself. I have a feeling that this blog will be a place for me to express my feelings and problems or any type of event that is going on in my life and I feel the need to share it. Right now I should really be studying for the Biology exam that I have tomorrow so for today this is about as much as I have to write. I'm really looking forward to continuing my posts and gaining followers =]

Till next time, sincerely,
BeautifulDreamer =]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. titanium belly button rings | Tithi Tech
    Custom titanium belly button rings to fit your trekz titanium body into an nano titanium babyliss pro In titanium wedding bands the case ceramic vs titanium curling iron you prefer to titanium or ceramic flat iron make the rings themselves

    ReplyDelete